- You must be 18 years of age or older to order a kigu from Chevypepper.
- Kigus are not first come, first serves. I choose my projects based on fabric availability, budget, and design. I try to only choose projects that I know I can do a good job on!
- Payment is handled via Paypal invoice. You do not need a Paypal account to commission me - just a working debit/credit card.
- Payment plan requires a 50% deposit and the rest to be paid off within 3 months.
- Construction begins when your kigu is fully paid off.
- While fabric colors are limited, I will do my absolute best to match your character as best as I can. I will share photos with you of the colors I plan to use. If you'd like me to mail swatches to you for extra confirmation, let me know and I will do so, as long as you pay shipping!
- Some markings may be simplified. I will share concept art with you before I pattern so that you may approve or disprove the design.
- I require some basic measurements from you so that I can make sure your kigu fits you!
- Please make sure your measurements are accurate! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.
- All measurements should be done in inches.
Shoulder to shoulder (straight across!)
Chest width (not all the way around, go to the middle of your armpit)
Height (ankle to top of your shoulder)
Arm length (shoulder to wrist)
Leg length (ankle to knee)
Around the wrist
Around the ankle
- Kigus are made using the measurements sent to me by the client. I am not responsible for ill-fitting kigus due to improper measurements. Kigus can be sent back for sizing modifications and will result in a fee.
- Kigus that do not fit the client correctly due to my mistake may be modified at no cost to the client.
- Keep in mind that kigus are supposed to be rather baggy!
- As of right now, I cannot guarantee deadlines. My partner helps significantly with these kigus and he still has a full time job. We will do our best, but we cannot make guarantees!
- You are still welcome to give a general timeframe as to when you'd like to have your kigu by. We will do our best to work with you.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs, including customs, unless noted otherwise.
- Packages are shipped via USPS and come with tracking information, which will be provided to you.
Cancellations and Refunds
- You may request to cancel and get a refund at any time, for any reason. You will be offered a partial refund (as much of the cost goes towards purchasing materials), and materials may be sent to you if requested.
- Returns warrant a partial refund at our discretion. Condition of the kigu will affect the amount. We may clean up, alter, and resell this kigu.
- I reserve the right to cancel commissions at any time, for any reason. If I cancel your commission, you will be refunded in full.
- If I cannot make contact with you for more than 90 days without prior notice, your commission will be terminated and you will not be eligible for a refund.
- I have a dog! He is kept away from the materials and out of the work room, and kigus are washed before being sent out. However, if you have a severe allergy to dogs, I would still advise against commissioning me.